Monday 8 August 2011

Life from Tully's View.

Hello! It's my birthday today! Big 31! I feel like such an adult, being in my 30s. Like a real adult. Don't ask me what that means! Probably just that I'm doing what I love and don't care as much about what people think. I have had such a lovely day. Spent some birthday money this morning on some beautiful and ridiculously cheap fabric, kicked a footy outside with Tully, was taken out for lunch by the beach with the lovely Rossanne, and have come home to the smell of yummy, gluten free birthday cake. Hmmm, I'm feeling very loved!

A few days ago, I heard the sweet sound of Tully muttering under his breath, "Oh yes, that's beautiful. Very nice! Oh, I just love that colour. Oh, great shot!" I turned and looked and he had the camera. Instead of taking it off him like I normally do, I let him have a play. Here's Tully's photographic journal of the afternoon.

Tim working at his desk.

My fabric scrap bin. :)

The current favourite story.

High chair

Sewing

Feeding Eve Lily.
Sorry if you're the kind who get sea sick from this kind of thing! I thought they were fun! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love your comments! I read all of them and reply when I can. If you don't hear back, I'm lost under a mound of scraps or outside jumping on the trampoline with the kids. Jodi. xx