Tuesday 11 October 2011

A winner!

Well, Super Tully is back, Happy Eve is back and everything is back to normal. Tully came home very cuddly and it was so nice just to sit around yesterday afternoon and enjoy all his exciting stories about jumping on the trampoline and going on the plane. "I was up, up very high, Mum! I think I was even in the clouds!"
Thank you for all your lovely encouragement this week as I sewed and cuddled a sad baby (maybe she just missed Tully?). And thank you to everyone who entered my giveaway! We have a winner!

When asked to pick a number between 1 and 24, Mr Random Number Generator at random.org chose number 3! Lauren, congratulations! I'll be in touch to see what you would like!

Have a happy Tuesday everyone! I'm going to do something fun and crafty with Tully so I can post it here for my 'Big Ideas'.

Jodi. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so love your comments! I read all of them and reply when I can. If you don't hear back, I'm lost under a mound of scraps or outside jumping on the trampoline with the kids. Jodi. xx